We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Human hair are made of pure human hair that has been processed. It has high fidelity, is not easy to knot, can be baked, dyed, and hot. It is easy to change hairstyles, but most people because of improper care, it seems to have been treated. Yes, but the actual effect is very poor. This is why some people wear wigs for three years and they are still very new, while some people start to be curly after three months, and they are completely out of shape. Today, I will share with you how to clean and maintain hair.
The cleaning of a human hair is actually very simple, because the wig itself does not produce oil, as long as it is not particularly dirty, it can be cleaned once every 1-2 months.
1. Before cleaning, comb the hair with a special comb, which can greatly reduce the phenomenon of knots in the wig during the cleaning process.
2. Put the wig into the water and soak it. The water temperature is about 25 degrees. The soaking time is 5-10 minutes. If the time is too long, the hair will fall off easily; it must be washed by hand, and the washing machine cannot be used.
3. Choose a suitable cleaning kit for human hair, avoid rubbing hard, gently grab the hair with your hands, and finally wash it with clean water.
4. After cleaning, use a dry towel to absorb the water on the wig. Slightly absorb the water on the wig. Remember not to rub the wig with a towel. Never twist it by hand or use a blower to blow high air and hot air.
5. Distribute the wig on the bracket, comb it neatly with a comb, let it dry naturally in the vent, and avoid drying it; when the wig is dry to 90%, gently grab the hair with your hand, and then use the special wig comb to remove the wig Comb smoothly.
6. After the hair is dry, you can enter the maintenance process and use some hair care essential oils for wigs, which can effectively control the frizz of the hair and make the hairstyle more smooth and shiny.
In addition, because hair wigs use human hair, they lose their nutrient supply after the hair is cut, so they are very fragile and easy to strain. Once the wig is pulled, it will lose its elasticity and become bent and will become curly. Therefore, no matter whether it is combing the wig at ordinary times or combing it after washing, you should pay attention to not using too much force, especially when the wig is knotted, the knotted place cannot be forcibly opened, and it must be gentle. Normally, when you comb a wig, the comb is generally slanted, but this is actually wrong. When combing the hair, the comb should be at a right angle of 90 degrees to the hair, which can minimize the damage to the wig, and it is not easy to comb the wig.
When it involves human hair wigs, you'd like them to look their best. You already know you've to wash and take excellent care of them, but it are often confusing deciding variety of the nuances, like how often and what products to use.
To help you along side your at-home wig care routine, we’ve outlined all the do’s and don’ts to make sure your wig looks its finest. From explaining the thanks to wash your wig reception to revealing the thanks to dry it, we’ve got you covered.
Lace Wig Types
Before we start, let’s make a brief introduction of two popular kinds of human hair wigs. Understanding these differing kinds may help when it involves your at-home care routine.
Lace front wigs: These wigs have a sheer lace base hairpiece that seems like your natural scalp, which is sewn into the crown of the wig. The lace is simply within the front of the wig, giving the looks of your natural hairline.
360 lace front wigs: A 360 lace front wig includes the lace piece all around the outside edges of the wig, rather than only within the front. These wigs are a superb option for when you’re looking to style your hair during a high ponytail, which reveals your scalp around your neckline.
Should I Wash My Wig Before Wearing it?
Let’s start at the very best . you simply purchased a ready-to-wear wig, now what? Deciding if you'd wish to scrub it before wearing it's really a personal choice. it is vital to remain in mind that every time you wash your wig, it shortens its lifespan. thereupon said, some women feel easier putting on a freshly washed wig. an alternate choice is to supply it a quick rinse versus a full shampoo and condition.
How Often Should I Wash My Hair Wigs?
Deciding how often you'd wish to scrub your wig is another personal choice. However, many girls like better to wash their lace front wigs once all to 2 weeks. If the hair begins to feel sticky or dry, it's getting to be time to supply it a rinse.
The same is true if the wig starts to deform or lose hair. Remember that over-washing your wig will shorten its lifespan, so you should not over-wash your hair. If you wear a wig cap underneath and deduct your wig before going to bed, you'll help reduce the quantity of times you'd wish to shampoo and condition it.
So, if you also want to keep the wigs still beautiful, stylish and supple after proper maintenance, please remember to buy on MeirHair, we offer human bundles, closure, frontal and wigs. And we promise that our high quality wholesale price hair can be brought to all parts of the world Customers have a beautiful and confident life!