We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
What is a Wig:
A wig may be a cap made from wefts of synthetic or human hair. Wigs are excellent for those with hair loss as a wig covers your entire head, ensuring you'll set about your day with the arrogance that any thinning or balding areas are hidden. A wig are often placed on and removed daily, supplying you with the choice to experiment with different styles, lengths, colours and wig cap constructions.
What is a Weave:
With a weave, your natural hair is braided flat, then wefts of human or synthetic hair are sewn onto your braided hair. A weave are often sewn certain up to around two months, but you'll got to have the weave sewn in and removed by knowledgeable hairdresser. Weaves are great for those that want to offer their own hair an opportunity from any weather or heat damage.
Advantages of Wigs:
1. Whether you have thinning hair, baldness or complete hair loss, wigs can completely cover your head defects and bare scalp. Knowing that your wig looks and feels great will offer you such a confidence boost!
2. Whether you would like to settle on a wig almost like your natural hair or experiment with a replacement look, the choices are endless! Wigs are available a spread of designs , lengths and hues . As a web store, Simply Wigs attempt to make choosing the proper wig colour stress-free with our colour queen feature.3. Wigs are available a spread of cap sizes, meaning that you simply won’t feel any uncomfortable pinches or tightness. Wig caps are great to make a protective barrier between your scalp and your wig, preventing from any friction.
4. Wigs are made as lightweight as possible to stop any uncomfortable neck ache; they're constructed together with your comfort in mind.5. You’ll be mistaken if you think that that wigs can’t look voluminous. If you would like to feature volume to your wigs, this will easily be achieved through different methods like gently backcombing and various other styling methods for wigs.
6. Human hair and artificial wigs are often styled to any look you desire. If you’re worried about possible heat damage, look no further than our choice of warmth friendly synthetic wigs7. With a wig, you don’t got to worry about the value of a hairdresser. you'll keep your wig in tip-top condition with the utilization of wig accessories like shampoo, conditioners and care sets.
8. Wigs are often placed on and brought faraway from the comfort of your home. Whether you select to wear your wig daily or not, there’s a spread of methods for securing your wig, supplying you with peace of mind that it won’t slip.
Disadvantages of Wigs:
1. Some people who have worn wigs say that their head feels stuffy, airtight and uncomfortable. To beat this, we’d recommend a wefted wig, because the open weft construction allows for ventilation.
2. If your wig looks too perfect and delicate, it may look unnatural to wear. to realize a natural look with a wig, we’d recommend choosing a lace front or monofilament wig.3. A wig has got to be applied and brought off daily, although with practice, this process will get quicker.
4. The choice between artificial synthetic wigs and natural hair wigs is controversial. Human hair wigs tend to cost more, react to the weather and wish washing and styling more frequently. as compared , synthetic wigs can appear too shiny and have a shorter lifetime than human hair wigs.