We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
Colored Wigs Natural Lace Front Wigs
Tips for caring for colored wigs
If colored wigs are such an important part of your look that you use them almost every day, learning how to properly care for the product is essential. By following the basic rules, you can extend the life of a colored wig by months or even years.
How to care for a colored wig ?
When using colored wigs, follow these guidelines:
PROTECT THEM FROM STRETCHING - Control the size of the wig with the straps to ensure a secure and comfortable fit of the product on the head. To better hold your hair in windy weather, use other means, such as a scarf.
● Take off and put on the wig very carefully, don't worry, tie it properly.
● Avoid storing the wig in direct sunlight or splashing hot, salty, or chlorinated water on the wig as this may discolor or discolor the wig.
● The special cap that protects the wig from perspiration and the scalp from irritation will help with the product.
● Try to take your wig off at night - rubbing the artificial curls on the pillow can make the strands brittle.
● Have an expert redesign your wig if needed - this will help keep the wig looking always fresh and modern.
The durability of wear will ensure the purchase of two different color wigs. It also helped to style one of the wigs during the washing and drying process.
Washing your colored wig
Colored wigs are not natural hair and recommended to be washed about once a week (when worn daily). You can only style them after they are completely dry. Use a special comb for your colored curls in this exercise.
● Avoid wearing colored wigs near boiling water, steam or open flames.
● To wash colored wigs, follow the steps below:
● Comb the locks, preferably with a metal comb.
● Pour water at 18°C into a basin and add shampoo.
● Wash your wig.
● Rinse with cold water.
● You can apply lip balm or conditioner to the wig.
● Wring out the washed colored wig with a towel, do not use a heating device to dry it.
Put away your wig
Proper storage of the wig is the key to its long-term use. It is best to store colored wigs on a stand or mannequin to maintain their shape. The base should not be smaller than the size of the wig, otherwise it will stretch over time and become unusable. The stand should be placed in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight - humidity and sunlight can discolor and damage colored wigs.
Review this product